– Regenerating woodland, majority of timber harvested 2013
– 15 acres older timber not harvested
– Possible pond site, 3 streams through property
– 4.8 acres 100 ft wide power line easement (Georgia Power Company)
– Old railroad right of way, 100 ft wide, owned by Georgia Power Company
– Good road system throughout
– Frontage on Georgia Hwy 24, access easement from Jenkins Cemetery Road
– An excellent hunting/recreational tract with a lot of cover for wildlife and great locations for food plots.
Could also be replanted in pine trees for faster timber growth.
$280,000 ($1354 per acre)
Latitude, Longitude: 32.964987, -81.751121
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.