– Georgia Highway 24, 6 miles west of Waynesboro, 30 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway – 34 acres planted longleaf pines 20+- years old
– 19 acres planted loblolly pines 20+- years old
– 57 acres hardwood/pine mix 23+- years old
– 4 acres natural loblolly pines 23+- years old
– 3-1/2 acres in 4 wildlife food plots
– 2.4 acre pond with 6 inch well, pump replaced September 2018
– Extensive road system through property
– 3 phase power along Highway 24; single phase power on property
– Equipment shed
– John Deere 2155 tractor, rotary mower, disk harrow included
– Beautiful property with a pond, surrounded by agriculture and timber land. Peaceful rural living, hunting, fishing, and only 6 miles to Waynesboro.
Latitude, Longitude: 33.064861, -82.126622
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.