– Hills Mill Pond Road just off Georgia Hwy 24, 11 miles west of Waynesboro
– 75 acres cultivated with great soils (Dothan & Tifton), another 5 acres open
– 71 acres wooded; timber harvested 2005-6
– 12 acres planted pines about 23 years old
– 2 acres young longleaf pines
– Long frontage on Buckhead Creek
– 3 phase power along Hills Mill Pond Road
– Really pretty tract that makes for a great farm, country home place with easy access to Hwy 24, or a hunting/recreational retreat with crop fields, food plot areas, woodland, and a good creek.
Latitude, Longitude: 33.044288, -82.194465
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.