– Hills Mill Pond Road just off Georgia Hwy 24, 11 miles west of Waynesboro, 34 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway – 75 acres cultivated with great soils (Dothan & Tifton), another 5 acres open
– 71 acres wooded; timber harvested 2005-6
– 12 acres planted pines about 23 years old
– 2 acres young longleaf pines
– Long frontage on Buckhead Creek
– 3 phase power along Hills Mill Pond Road
– Really pretty tract that makes for a great farm, country home place with easy access to Hwy 24, or a hunting/recreational retreat with crop fields, food plot areas, woodland, and a good creek.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.