– Georgia Hwy 80 at Burke/Jefferson County line; 15 miles west of Waynesboro, 9 miles east of Wrens, 26 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– Wooded with older pine/hardood mix
– Underground gas line easement through property; great crossing to hunt
– 23 acres in old fields with volunteer trees
– Wildlife food plots, deer stand sites
– Extensive interior road system
– Frontage on Georgia Hwy 80
– Rural yet convenient tract with hunting, recreation, timber investment, and paved road access
Latitude, Longitude: 33.151464, -82.263604
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.