– Story Mill Road, 8 miles north of Waynesboro, 20 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– All wooded
– 20+- acres old timber along Brier Creek
– Other timber harvested about 1999
– Frontage on Brier Creek
– Long frontage on Story Mill Road, short frontage on George Perkins Road
– Power along portion of Story Mill Road
– Flooded old timber and creek frontage make this a great tract for duck hunting; also deer hunting, paved road access, convenient to town
Latitude, Longitude: 33.167435, -82.086215
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.