A beautiful timber tract and wildlife paradise, with deer, turkeys, and hogs roaming the open hardwood bottoms and numerous food plots.
– Smith Road, 8.5 miles southeast of Cusseta, 25 miles southeast of Columbus, 10 miles southeast of Fort Benning
– All wooded with old hardwood/pine mix
– Scenic hills and hardwood bottoms
– Numerous wildlife food plots established throughout the property
– Extensive road system and ATV trails
– Bagley Creek at the north corners, other streams
– Old railroad right of way on western property line
– County road frontage on Smith Road and Arthur King Road
Latitude, Longitude: 32.266172, -84.693058
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.