– Timber investment tract and hunting property with pretty, rolling topography, a creek, and easy access. Timber was harvested in 2018 and the majority site prepped and replanted in 3rd generation pine seedlings. Just a short drive to Tennille and Sandersville.
– Georgia Hwy 68 and Old Savannah Road, 6 miles south of Tennille, 10 miles south of Sandersville
– Majority 1 and 2 year old planted pines
– Dyers Creek flows through the property
– Extensive interior road system
– Long paved frontage on Georgia Hwy 68, paved frontage on Old Savannah Road and Hurst Road, frontage on Irwins Road
Latitude, Longitude: 32.860962, -82.848731
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.