– Middleground Road, just outside of Louisville
– 27 acres cultivated with farm lease income
– 38 acres beautiful old pine and hardwood timber
– 1.7 acre spring fed pond with plenty of shade for summertime fishing
– Stream with possible pond site
– Long frontage on Manson Branch along the southern property line
– 1544+- sq ft concrete block house with 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 bathrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, utility room, basement, heating & air conditioning, front porch, large side porch and covered deck.
– Barn with lots of storage space
– Louisville city water
– Mature pecan and fruit trees
– Long county paved road frontage on Middleground Road
– A wonderful retreat or homeplace with a lot to offer: fishing, deer, turkeys, quail (see photo), farming, a cozy house; and convenience to town.
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.