OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE
– Bates Road near Georgia Highway 56, 3 miles northeast of Waynesboro, 27 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– Wooded with hardwood/pine mix, 15+- years old
– Clearings good for food plots
– Long frontage on McIntosh Creek along the eastern property line
– County paved road frontage on Bates Road
– Hunting/recreational tract close to town, with deer, turkeys, and creek swamp for ducks
Latitude, Longitude: 33.108414 -81.970361
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.