– 3 bedroom, 2-1/2 bathroom, brick home built in 1971, 2549+- square feet
– Split bedroom design; master suite separated from other bedrooms by living room and den
– Hall leading to master bedroom lined with closets and built-in drawers
– Large, open living room with brick fireplace, exposed wooden beams, carpet 2012
– Open kitchen with dining area, renovated 2007+-; center island, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, lots of cabinets, tile floor
– Den with stone flooring and sliding glass door that leads to an outdoor terrace with tile floor and beautiful views of the pond and woodland
– Downstairs den/rec room with built-in cooking area and Jenn-Air grill; large, brick fireplace, “broken tile” floor, sliding glass door that leads to a patio
– Architectural roof shingles, all new windows 2007+-, new refrigerator and water heater 2013+-, central ht/ac (heat pump), all electric
– 477+- sq ft attached double garage with storage/laundry room
– 24×40 metal building/shop with concrete floor, electricity, roll-up door, built-in workbench and storage
– Separate cookhouse with charcoal grill & vent hood
– Landscaped grounds with irrigation in front, fruit trees, garden, fencing in front and back
– 118+- acres of land with big, beautiful hardwood and pine trees, branch along the property line
– Pretty 1.2 acre pond stocked with bream, bass, and catfish; short walk from the house
– Lots of wildlife, well worn deer trails
– This is a rare find. Well planned, well maintained, private yet very convenient, great home, 115 acres of old forest, wildlife, and a pretty pond.
A super homeplace or retreat.
Shown by appointment only. Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.