– Georgia Hwy 23 near Boll Weevil Road, 15 miles east of Waynesboro, 26 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway – Well managed stand of 23+- year old planted pine trees, thinned
– 2 clearings that could be used as wildlife food plots
– 1/2 mile frontage on Georgia Hwy 23
– Located adjacent to Yuchi Wildlife Management Area
– Great pine timber investment with hunting/recreation
– $205,200 ($2000/acre)
Latitude, Longitude: 33.089530, -81.816788
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.