Also available is an undivided interest in the adjoining 2700 acre Old River Road Hunting Club property, which fronts on the Savannah River.
– River Road and Ben Hatcher Road in East Burke County, 23 miles southeast of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway, 21 miles from Augusta Regional Airport, 14 miles northeast of Waynesboro
– 725 acres upland timber with 25-30 year old planted pines and natural hardwood/pine mix; great investment for wet season harvest
– 214 acres in Savannah River swamp with 18+- year old timber, a good road, and 14 acres in food plot areas
– 29 acres in upland food plot areas and fields
– 15 acre T shaped beaver pond
– High bluff at the River swamp’s edge with pretty timber
– Extensive road system throughout the property
– Georgia Power Company transmission power line right of way crosses the property
– Paved frontage on and access from River Road; short frontage on and access from Ben Hatcher Road; optional access by easement across an adjacent property
Latitude, Longitude: 33.167094, -81.818743
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.