– Rare opportunity to purchase land with development potential along the Waynesboro Bypass
– Additional 24.66 acres available to the south, along the bypass
– Located on the east side of Waynesboro, across from Burke County High School
– All wooded
– 870 ft frontage on the bypass
– Zoned Agricultural (A1)
– 3 phase power and city water available
– Georgia Power transmission line across rear corner of property
– McIntosh Creek along northern property line
Latitude, Longitude: 33.084540, -81.986429
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.