– A beautiful ranch that’s 95% open, fenced pasture, with rolling topography, scenic views, and paved road access. An ideal property for cattle farming, horses, hay production, and rural living convenient to town.
– Georgia Hwy 305, 1-1/2 miles south of Keysville, 20 miles northwest of Waynesboro, 18 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway – Entire property is fenced
– 570 acres pasture, fenced and cross fenced
– 31 acres wooded
– (3) 4 inch wells, with water piped to the pastures
– Power on the property
– Paved frontage on Georgia Hwy 305 and Farmers Bridge Road, frontage on Keysville-Boggs Academy Road and Bent Knee Road
Latitude, Longitude: 33.204113, -82.230180
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Shown by appointment only. Please do not enter property without permission.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.