Secluded hunting tract close to Augusta and Waynesboro; open fields, beautiful timber land, a stream, deer and hogs.
– Off Collins Road, 14 miles northeast of Waynesboro, 16 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– 34 acres wooded with beautiful, old hardwood and pine timber
– 31 acres old fields partially wooded with volunteer pine trees
– Broom Branch flows along the southern property line
– Deer and hog sign
– Access is along a field road; property is 0.8 mile from county paved Collins Road
– Access is long established, but no recorded easement
Latitude, Longitude: 33.228099, -81.919131 (access at Collins Road)
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.