Pinway Plantation is a storied property in northeast Jefferson County with flat and gently rolling topography, open fields, pine plantations, older natural woodland, an 8 acre pond, abundant wildlife, and numerous improvements including a beautiful, sprawling home and a rustic hunting lodge. This property has everything for rural living or a recreational retreat with hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and more.
– Located on Middleground Road and Georgia Hwy 80, 12 miles north of Louisville, 9 miles east of Wrens, 28 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– 325 acres older hardwood/pine mix, 59 acres 1987+- planted pines, 86 acres 1989+- pines planted in strips, and 95 acres mostly volunteer pine trees in openings
– 36 acres open fields and strips
– 38 acres pasture/hay fields with fencing
– Beautiful 8 acre stocked pond fed by Bull Nose Branch
– Beaver pond along the branch with duck habitat
– Gated entrances and an extensive road system throughout the property; asphalt drive to the lodge
– 10 acre gas line easement across the northeast corner of the property
– 6 wells
– Almost 3 acres of over 2000 blueberry bushes that produce delicious blueberries, irrigated and fenced with 7-1/2 ft fence
– 3/4 acre of blackberry and other fruit bushes with irrigation and 7-1/2 ft fencing
– 2-1/2 acres of planted pecan and other nut trees with irrigation
– Old 5 stand clays course
– A grand, custom built, single story 6880+- sq ft brick home with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, built in 2011; huge great room with fireplace and built-in cabinetry, large owner’s suite, large in-law suite, large walk-in closets, spacious kitchen with large island and breakfast bar, adjacent breakfast area, living room, dining room, huge office with lots of cabinets, butler’s pantry, storm shelter room, heavy crown molding, columns, tray ceilings as high as 16 ft, decorative nooks, hardwood and carpet flooring, central vacuum system, security system; 1485+- sq ft back porch overlooking an 8 acre stocked pond and accessible through 5 sets of french doors from 4 rooms; 1092+- sq ft garage with ht/ac, 2 bays, and a storage room
– Rustic 3680+- sq ft 4 bedroom, 4-1/2 bathroom log lodge built in 1980; great room, sunroom with bar, kitchen with island, breakfast area, 1 bedroom downstairs, 3 upstairs, laundry/utility room, beautiful wood floors and ceilings, log exterior walls, spacious deck, double garage, and a pool (needs repair).
– 925+- sq ft brick shop/storage building with ht/ac, concrete floor, and water
– 545+-sq ft garage with half bathroom, 2 bays, concrete floor, and attached metal carport
– Additional metal carport
– 4875+- sq ft enclosed metal equipment shed/shop building with sliding, drive through doors, concrete floor, power, and additional 30 ft x 100 ft covered equipment storage
– 6050+- sq ft and 6370+- sq ft metal shop buildings with concrete floors, numerous roll-up doors, power, water, ht/ac installed but condition not known
– 3740+- sq ft horse barn with 2250+- sq ft enclosed, stalls, power, insulated metal roof, and fenced paddocks
– 5435+- sq ft dog kennel with concrete floor, power and insulated metal roof
– Paved frontage on Middleground Road and Georgia Hwy 80
– Bordered on the south by a power transmission line and railroad
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.