– Here it is. Properties like this don’t come along often. A beautiful place to live or retreat in Jefferson County with a home and a cabin both on a gorgeous pond, a workshop, picturesque views, and easy access to Highway 24. Get out of town and fish, hunt, entertain, and relax.
– George Williams Road, 4 miles west of the Vidette Community, 8 miles east of Louisville, 18 miles west of Waynesboro, and 36 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– 33 acres crop fields with rental income
– 15 acres hay fields with rental income
– 3.7 acre pond stocked with bass, bream, shell crackers, and catfish; walking/ATV bridge over the pond
– 15 acres wooded with old timber
– 1848 sq ft Palm Harbor manufactured home with a 400 sq ft addition; 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, den with fireplace, kitchen with walk-in pantry; breakfast area and dining area, laundry room with cabinets, counter space, and mud sink; master bedroom has big walk-in closet, crown molding throughout the home, ceiling fans throughout, laminate, tile, and carpet floors; central heating and ac, new metal roof 2011, 400 sq ft 1 car garage added 2011, big screened porch and deck overlooking the pond
– 1157 sq ft cabin, huge great/dining room with fireplace, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, concrete floor, wood paneling, new metal roof 2011, 12×34 porch, a super place to entertain
– 30×34 workshop with doors, storage room, concrete floor, electricity, water, new metal roof 2011, metal sides
– 16×32 pole shed with electricity, water, metal roof, 6×6 posts, 12 feet high, great camper storage
– 4 inch well and 6 inch well
– Lawn sprinkler system
– Beautiful landscaping with knock out roses, crape myrtles, towering pine trees, sawtooth oak trees, maple trees, scuppernong vines, and shrubbery around the home
– Power and water hookups for up to 3 RV’s
– County road frontage on George Williams Road
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Shown by appointment only. Please do not enter property without permission.