– US Hwy 25 at Hadden Pond Road, 2.5 miles north of Waynesboro, 26 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway – 194 acres fenced pasture, additional 12 acres fenced around the home
– 586 acres wooded with hardwood/pine mix of various ages and 64 acres of 2008+- planted slash pines; substantial timber value
– 3 small ponds used for cattle watering
– Extensive road system
– 2.7+- miles frontage on beautiful Brier Creek; peaceful Creek landing with vehicle access
– 0.9 miles frontage on Walnut Branch
– Georgia Power Company transmission power line easements with food plot areas
– 3188+- sq ft 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, brick home with living room, dining room, kitchen; great room has vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and huge, cut stone fireplace with wood stove; laundry room, basement, screened porch, hardwood and flagstone floors throughout, new heat pump, metal roof, 2 car carport
– Long frontage on US Highway 25; frontage on Hadden Pond Road
– 3 phase power along Highway 25 and Hadden Pond Road
– A very special place to live or retreat, with scenic views, pasture for cows and horses (or rental income), outstanding hunting, Brier Creek fishing, and convenience to town. The location also lends itself to future development.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.