– A secluded, yet convenient hunting and timber property with pretty, rolling topography and surrounding woodland tracts. Only 6 miles south of Interstate 20, a great location 1 hour from Augusta, 1-1/2 hours from Atlanta. Planted pines were harvested in April 2020; timber along the creek and a hardwood drain were left. Priced at only $1250/acre, an affordable hunting tract with options: add food plots, replant pine trees or let the timber regenerate naturally. Make this your hunting getaway and investment.
– Off Crenshaw Road, 8 miles west of Warrenton, 6 miles south of Interstate 20
– Planted pines harvested April 2020
– Long frontage on Long Creek on the western property line; pretty wooded buffer next to the creek; pretty stream that flows into the creek
– Wooded drain on the west side of the property
– Good road system with potential for expansion
Latitude, Longitude: 33.433239, -82.775149
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.