– Not many cattle farms for sale. This is a pretty one located just south of Stillmore, with paved road access, fencing and cross fencing, bermuda grass pastures, cultivated fields, ponds, and well water. Also available is an adjacent 2400 sq ft, 4 bedroom brick home on 1.12 acres. A great place for cows, horses, and rural living convenient to town.
– Griffin Ferry Road, 1 mile south of GA Highway 46, 4 miles from Interstate 16 on ramp, 5 miles south of Stillmore, 10 miles west of Metter – 128 acres open and mostly fenced/cross fenced with 94 acres in bermuda grass pastures and 33 acres in 2 cultivated fields.
– Partial ownership in 7.5 acre pond
– Stream through property with another possible pond site
– 1/4 acre pond and 1.2 acre cattle watering pond
– 4 inch well, cattle watering troughs in the pastures
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.