– Hancock Landing Road in East Burke County, 14 miles east of Waynesboro, 24 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway, 7-1/2 miles from Plant Vogtle – 2200+- sq ft renovated home with rental income. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, den, dining room, office; kitchen with center island, gas stove, granite countertops, and custom cabinets; utility room; hardwood floors, pine and cedar walls, cypress and pine exterior siding, metal roof, new windows and doors, new heat pump, front and back porches, spacious deck.
–24 ft x 40 ft metal shop building with full bathroom, concrete floor, insulated ceiling, metal roof, roll-up door, power, water, 12 ftx 24 ft lean-to shelter
– 53 ft x 20 ft metal storage shed with enclosed sides
– 14 RV spaces with rental income (all rented), electrical and septic system connections, installed 2017. Room on property to add more spaces.
–102 acres older woodland with road system and great deer hunting
– 14 acres open field, several wildlife food plots
– 11 acres Georgia Power transmission power line easement
– Frontage on Hancock Landing Road
– A great home place or retreat with substantial rental income, outdoor recreation, and convenience.
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.
Please note that any information given herewith was obtained from sources we consider reliable. However, Shivers Real Estate Investments, Inc., is not responsible for accuracy of such information or changes without notice. Acreages are approximate.