Hunting, recreation, and timber investment property with older timber (natural and planted) and a pretty creek.
– Off River Road, 15 miles northeast of Waynesboro, 20 miles southeast of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– 120 acres wooded with older natural hardwood/pine mix
– 34 acres older planted loblolly pines
– 10 acres older planted longleaf pines
– 2.3 acres transmission power line easement
– Frontage on Newberry Creek, with bordering cypress trees and at least one spring feeding the creek
– Openings for food plots
– Good road system and ATV trails
– Access from River Road is by recorded access easement
– New survey of property
Latitude, Longitude: 33.197143, -81.836384
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.