– Georgia Hwy 24 and Jenkins Cemetery Road, Sardis; 18 miles southeast of Waynesboro, 46 miles south of Augusta
– All wooded, majority of timber harvested 2013; 20 acres older timber not harvested
– Possible pond site, 3 streams through property
– 5.3 acres 100 ft wide power transmission line easement (Georgia Power Company); old railroad right of way (owned by Georgia Power Company)
– Good road system throughout
– Frontage on Georgia Hwy 24; access easement from Jenkins Cemetery Road
– An excellent hunting/recreational tract with a lot of cover for wildlife and great locations for food plots. Could be replanted in pine trees for faster timber growth.
– Potential for solar development
Latitude, Longitude: 32.964987, -81.751121
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.