– An opportunity to own a truly unique property, historic Clark’s Mill Pond near Louisville, a 45 acre pond with moss draped cypress trees, scenic views, legendary fishing and duck hunting, and an incredible watershed. The property is 268 acres with long frontage on Duhart Creek, flooded hardwood timber, and young planted pine trees. The old grist mill building still stands and the restaurant building could be converted back to a home or clubhouse. Enjoy fishing in the pond, spillway, and creek; hunting, or lease the hunting and fishing rights out for income.
– Clarks Mill Road, 7.5 miles northwest of Louisville, 37 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– 45 acre Clark’s Mill Pond with fishing and duck hunting; concrete spillway structure
– 114 acres old hardwood timber surrounding the pond and along Duhart Creek
– 17 acres pine trees planted 2017
– 59 acres pine trees planted 2019
– 24 acres cutover timber land 2017
– Duhart Creek flows through the pond and continues south through the property
– Former Clark’s Mill Pond Restaurant (and later Dye’s Seafood Restaurant) building, 2950+- sq ft.; originally built as a home; could be converted back to a home or clubhouse
– Old grist mill building with water flow from the pond
– Paved frontage on Clark’s Mill Road, Duhart Church Road, and Horseshoe Road
– Three phase power along the county roads
Latitude, Longitude: 33.077703, -82.469952
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.