Excellent timber investment and recreational tract with merchantable, well managed pine trees, understory for wildlife cover, good interior road system, and easy access with paved road frontage.
– County Line Road and Five Points-Jewell Road; 11 miles south of Warrenton; 6 miles northwest of Gibson
– 44 acres 26+- year old planted pines, thinned
– 21 acres natural pines, thinned
– 4.6 acres hardwood/pine mix
– County paved road frontage on County Line Road and Five Points-Jewell Road
– Power on both county roads
– Pine timber investment with hunting/recreation
Latitude, Longitude: 33.289579, -82.669001
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.