Super hunting tract (see trail camera photos) and just the right size, on McIntosh Creek, near Waynesboro.
– Bates Road near Georgia Highway 56, 3 miles northeast of Waynesboro, 27 miles south of Augusta’s Bobby Jones Expressway
– Wooded with hardwood/pine mix, 17+- years old
– Established food plots
– 3 newer elevated box stands and 2 older steel tower stands included
– Extensive road system throughout the property
– Long frontage on McIntosh Creek along the eastern property line, with flooded duck habitat
– Branch along southern property line
– County paved road frontage on Bates Road
Latitude, Longitude: 33.108414, -81.970361
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.